jueves, 6 de octubre de 2011

Memories...!!

We continue with the first unit of level 5. This part is about "Memories".

Many of the most beautiful memories that I have are from high school. This one was a really funny and nice experience.

When I was in high school, I had to do a difficult work, this was my tesis. I did a long investigation about Cardiac Arrhythmias and my work was chosen for ASOVAC. During this presentation, I met many people: Teachers and students from other schools and cities, and we share our experiencies. After the exposition, we ate pizza in a small restaurant in downtown (Which doesn't even have a name xD), but we had a great time together.


My friend Dominic eating pizza :)

My friend Jean Luis :)

 

Well, this was one of the memories that I have from high school, I hope you like it and please live a comment and write about your high school memories...!!

Don't forget smile :D

Ani...!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario