jueves, 8 de septiembre de 2011

About myself...!!

I will use this blog to post my school homework for Level 5. And also use it to practice writting and reading.

My name is Aniger Villarroel. I'm from Maracaibo. I'm 19 years old and I study engineering at URBE. I'm in the 6th trimester.

I enjoy listening to music, spending time with my family, going out with my friends, studing English and watching TV. I also love to cook and share with my little sister. I love Italian food, ice cream and cookies. And I like animals.

My little sister and me

I hate fights and get up early on the weekend.

My dream is to graduate from Engineering School, get a job and be a good engineer. I also want to travel around the world (I would like to go to London and Italy), get married, buy an apartment with a beautiful view and have my own family.


About English, I think is very important because is an universal speach. Besides, I love to learn new languages. I can write and speak it well, but I'd like to practice more in and out my classes. And about this course, I hope know new friends and practice with them.

This is a little bit about me. I hope you enjoy it and tell me what you think about it!!

Don't forget smile :D

Ani..!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario