martes, 29 de noviembre de 2011

My School Life...!!

This is the first homework of Unit 6. It's about "My School Life" and "My University". I hope you like it...!!

I study at URBE. This is a prestigious University in the Zulia state. I was register about two years ago and now I’m in the six trimester. I study Electronic Engineering. This is a really interesting career.
URBE has ten buildings. Six classroom buildings (A, B, C, D, E, G), a laboratory building (F), the library, the Rectory building and the parking building. Besides, it has a health service office, a radio station (URBE 96.3), five sports areas and some cafes.

My School Life and My University
Well... This was my School Life and my University. I hope you enjoy it and please leave a comment about your University, your registration process, your career...

Don't forget smile :D

Ani...!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario